Tuesday, June 13, 2017

This Is What Keeps Me From Doing My Other Work @CWPFairfield

The sticker man stopped by with items for our writer's notebooks and wondered if we might be interested in new t-shirts. We sold out of our other ones. He loved our other designed and wondered what our thoughts were about ordering again.

Of course, this triggered William's request for Ubuntu t-shirts this year and I came home from work late and started playing with potential designs. I become obsessed and create 1,000s (of which this is one) and when I look at it I start to think of other ideas.

Ugh. As if I have time.

Of course, last order I went crazy on the XLs and didn't do enough kids sizes. This time I learned my lesson and will see to it that I think of the wee folks and not just adults.

And then I lose the work I come up with because I get creative and don't save earlier drafts.

This is all to say that it's coming...CWP Young Adult Literacy Labs and I'm full force looking ahead to the greatness of our kids and teachers.  Short post this morning....

One last day out in schools!

No comments:

Post a Comment