Saturday, July 1, 2017

Long Weekend, Short Break, And A Lot of Office Time Ahead. I Am Breathing

We packed up the office and simply left. There was nothing else that could fit, and I need to fit next week, but was too tired to try to make sense of the chaos on a Friday afternoon - especially as our day ended at 4 pm, the university was shut down and no one but us was there, and the I-95 corridor was lined with holiday traffic.

I will be back in, but not until Monday and Tuesday.

For now, I simply need to star into space. That's what exhaustion does to you.

With that noted, the first week was extremely successful. Few incidences and a lot of joy. We came home to do a quick dinner and a couple games of Corn Hole, knowing that this weekend will likely look like moving Pam into her new condo.

I'm just wondering what it will be like for me when I enter my office this weekend or early next week to begin making sense of the other work I need to get done.

With all this said, I'm thrilled we fit everything back into the puzzled space of my office as we did.

Here's to a holiday weekend and, hopefully, phenomenal weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment