Sunday, December 17, 2017

#Ubuntu #Fairfield #Writing - Seems To Be My Facebook Year in Review

I jumped on the bandwagon, and dumped my Facebook content into a Wordle (actually, the App did it for me) and my most used words were delivered to me in an oval cloud: Ubuntu, Fairfield, Writing, Love, Teacher & Bility. It's all work, school, and the project that has become my life.

Seems about "write," no?

I had another day of projects not turned in, although I was emailed a few draft lessons to get feedback. As a result, I had time to attend a small holiday party where I finally saw Elf (well, the last half) and got to play on a Smart TV and watch my YouTube videos - so much fun to see my friends and family on the big screen. I remember the first time I saw a flat screen t.v. and I commented to Alice and Charlie, "Dang. All the cool things will probably be invented after we're gone."

Well, some of the cool things I'm getting to experience, too. And those $7,000 t.v.s are now in the $450 range. That came down fast.

Today, I anticipate the projects will start arriving and I'll be in my grading chair for most of the day. This is okay, because I'm on a mission to get them scored to meet the Thursday a.m. deadline.

And I was able to make the Kentucky cake for the elderly couple next door as a special holiday treat to thank them for being my neighbors. They're good to me and I love returning the kindness to them.

Happy Sunday...the clocks move too fast, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment