Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Theyyyyyyyy'rrrrreee Baaaaacccckkkk. The Twins Are Back in Town

The twin turds rolled in around 5 p.m., 5 minutes after I pulled in my self. I thought I might clean some for their arrival, but they timed the driveway about the same time I did.
So we simply caught up quickly, went to Big Y, began making fun of each other, then went for a walk at the beach (walking Jake and saying hello to Pam and Kaitlyn).

Also returned home to cook the good ol' Crandall special, with some chicken grilled outside (we actually ate outside because the temperatures are so warm).

Lossine's burger scars are minimal, but the recovery is slow. Looking forward to having them at Mt. Pleasant for the week, with laughter, jokes, stupidity, and other shenanigans. It's been a quiet few months and Glamis is thrilled to have the company...leaping from kid to kid.

That Coconut Water, though. Why? And the chocolate is hidden in the back of the cupboards so I don't know where it is. I don't want that snack food turned on.

What's up today? Morning organization and these fools are coming with me to teach graduate courses at the University. They need to get to work. no?

No comments:

Post a Comment