Wednesday, May 17, 2017

And Then There Is the Wednesday Where I Have Nothing To Say

By the time this post hits the airwaves, I should be sipping a final cup of coffee and heading in the Hulk with Glamis and Chitunga to escape the pace for four days. While I worked this morning and he got his license changed, I made a list of items we needed to accomplish: dress clothes for his job in Syracuse, Scotch for my Uncle Milford, and sneakers for me (no luck).

By 1 I knew I had to head to campus and I asked Tunga what his plans were and he said, "I think I will clean the bathrooms and work on the yard."

Um, okay.

Then, there were several hours on campus, followed by wonderful ceremonies to celebrate colleagues, followed by cancel dinner plans, followed by my own garden work, followed by the walk of the dog, followed by EXTREME frustration that my iPhone and iPad are synching photos, but my laptop is not updating everything. As I try to solve the problem, too, I get the rainbow twirl from hell.

I'm thankful to have my Apple machine, but this Apple machine has always given me problems. I feel like I'm on a laptop from 20 years ago...it has never grooved like my others.

And meanwhile, we're heading in our car to a ferry to a cousin to the beauty of water for 4 days and I can't wait. It's hard for me to relax, but I am hoping I can pretend to be a person who relaxes (at least for a few days).

The weeks ahead...there are no words. I need some rest before they being.

No comments:

Post a Comment