Tuesday, May 16, 2017

And I Get A Break. He's Back From School = Happy Glamis Dog

It's a short trip, but Tunga is home for the week (actually, we're not staying home long...taking the dog for a ferry ride to Long Island to see our 'tives for a while) - we might even be able to get beach time if the weather is correct.

If you enlarge the picture you'll see how distorted Glamis's body is. She got into some sort of ecstasy pose as Chitunga scratched her chest. That was her position for most of the evening (except when we picked up pizza and Tunga's friends came through the front door).

I'm wondering, however...did I bring back so much stuff when I returned from Binghamton every summer? And doesn't most of this stuff have to go back with him for his summer job and summer classes?

I guess it was easier to drive it home than to store it in either of my sisters' basements. It's all good.

The other funny thing is that, for the first time since January, Glamis didn't have to wait on the window ledge looking out for Tunga. At 10 p.m. I said, "Look. Glamis is in the kitchen with her toys playing by herself. She must be content that you're home."

It was strange not having her glaring at me all night wondering, "Where is he?"

I don't have the heart to tell her he'll be done in a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment