Sunday, April 2, 2017

Say Cheese! Taking a Break and Speaking Out

I decided that eating out was a waste of Saturday money, and after stocking up the house with food for the month, I invited friends over to play Speak Out, which I bought for the NCAA final four games: steak, green beans, corn fritters, asparagus, salad, and salt potatoes.

My poor family, including Abu, Lossine, and Chitunga, I couldn't help but send them videos of our tomfoolery because we were laughing hysterically with drool dripping down out cheeks trying to get our teammates to understand what we were saying.

Here's what's wrong with the game. The big-mouth people have it easier, because they can stretch their mouths to be audible in a way that small-mouth people can't. I kept thinking that this is the difference between large-mouth and small-mouth bass.

I resisted the game for a while now, because I didn't think it could be very hygienic sharing the same mouth piece, but then I learned that there are 10 mouth pieces per game and I thought the investment was worth it.

I'm not sure who wet their pants first. We couldn't get control of our laughter, even as we sang in chorus, "And we're going to the chapel and we're, going to get married," as Derrick and Kaitlyn stopped by.

I can't believe I've waited 45 years for this game to be invented. This is definitely a Crandall, Isgar, and Barnwell must. Easter will be fun, especially singing, "Here comes Peter Cottontail," with plastic apparatus splitting our lips in spastic glee.

I needed this laughter and I needed last night to bring it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment