Sunday, January 15, 2017

Oops. A Little Premature, Especially Because It Was Snowing

Because we're nerds and obsessive, Chitunga and I were up until 3 a.m. Friday night working on a puzzle. Seriously. I shut technology down at 10 and sat down to work on the puzzle for an hour before I went to sleep. He joined me and at 2:30 a.m. he said, "Whoa. It's late."

We were in a flow. I had no idea.

With four hours sleep, I still wake up at 6:30, I simply got up, wrote for a while and decided the dog hair was ridiculous and I would sweep...which led to vacuuming...which led to mopping, rearranging furniture, reorganizing drawers, doing laundry, and getting the guest room ready for Edem (who arrives today to start a job in CT). The next thing I knew it was 2 pm and I opted to go for a run.

Then it started snowing.

What I do know is that my house is clean. Tunga took on the upstairs, and I tackled the first floor. Glamis simply hid under the bed because she hates the vacuum, broom, and mop.

Louisville won. Syracuse won. Kentucky won. And Tunga hoped for the Patriots to win. It was a pizza kind of night, and with the lack of sleep on Friday and total overhaul of the house on Saturday, I'm simply ready to sit still today.

I won't. But I can write that, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment