Thursday, January 12, 2017

AbuPoop is totally a word. I protest. AbuPoop is real.

I hate it when I have the perfect word, try to play it, but it won't let me do it. It is completely frustrating to know that AbuPoop is authentic and like LossinePoop and ChitungaPoop I've lived with it in my house.

Nope. Words With Friends decides what is and isn't a word in their esoteric, elite, smarmy policing of the language world.

In my house, though, AbuPoop is a word, just like BushPoo. I'm not letting a Scrabble-like-word-game say otherwise.

Okay, maybe I will. I have to. It wouldn't take. And I like to win. I'll find another word.

Yesterday's workshop went well and it thrilled me to see that 100% of the teachers want more professional development. The requested model lessons, and expressed much interest to work collaboratively with faculty and students at Fairfield University. I don't think I shared "Abupoop" with them, however; it might be too soon (although I learned from teaching that scatelogical learning is real).

And looking ahead to today I'm thrilled to see writing time until 1 pm (and then I get back to back to back meetings). Grants, articles, and syllabi? Here I come!

Perhaps after a BryPoop, but that is unlikely to be accepted, either.

Sorry about this post. Some things simply crack me up and I have to share. I hope it isn't a poopy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment