Friday, August 4, 2017

Big Brother with Little Sister Cuz I'm The Big Brother, That's Why

Finally made it east to Manlius for Barnwell night, the day after, for a couple rounds of corn hole, ribs, corn, salt potatoes, and zucchini bread. The food was delicious (and I was thankful I didn't have to prepare any of it). Also great to spend time with Chitunga, although he was tired from work all day (end of the week stuff).

Then there was poor Dixie. She had a cyst taken off her tail and needs to wear the cone of shame for a while. In the meantime, she uses it to bump into everyone and every thing, including glasses of water.

Chitunga and Shaun monopolized the corn hole tournament while Jake and I led cheers from the side..."You need to buy Charmin, because you both play like crap."

We did get an annual selfie in and, man oh man oh man, have I become gray!

We followed with the 9 pm Thursday Head of Household show where I learned that Casey only allows silence during the viewing. ABSOLUTE SILENCE. So strict are her rules that she make this precious little guy cry in absolute fear because of her wrath (she's always been this way and it took all the self-constraint I could muster not to antagonize her outburst more). It's hysterical - That's my KC!

But I get it. It's an intense show, and picking on my little sister is this Big Brother's duty...

or in the case of the corn hole playing....DOODIE.

It's Friday and I'm looking forward to Chitunga having free time! It begins at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment