Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Going Into Small Business in Stratford. Mt. Pleasant Slushies

I learned many years ago to stay on top of the storm so the snow doesn't become too much. I learned in Kentuckiana, too, that ice is now joke and I'd rather be in the business of shoveling snow.

That is why I did three layers yesterday: (1) to remove the 8 inches that fell over night, (2) another run to do the snow/ice mix, and (3) the slush run, which was ridiculous. Every shovel full was like 30-50 pounds. I am sure my back will feel it in the morning.

The good news is that I didn't leave the snow to be covered by the ice to be covered by the slush so it freezes overnight and becomes impossible to remove. Rather, I did it in steps and drenched three pairs of shoes, three pairs of sweatpants, three jackets, and many gloves and hats. I was disappointed that we didn't get the 20+ inches, but Stella did a number with the precipitation we did get.

That is why I'm going into business of making Mt. Pleasant Slushes. I will simply add flavoring and, for older customers, adult beverages, so there's a use for all this good outside. The banks are still high, despite the fact that the majority of it wasn't snow alone. Nope, I had to lift glaciers.

My neighbor went out and tried to remove the goods with a snowblower after 6 pm and couldn't get through it. Ah, that's my Syracuse upbringing. I knew to break it down and to get on top of it early.

And it's official. I'm ready for spring.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading this article about small business in Stratford. Mt. pleasant slashes. Sometimes known as a slushy or slush, is a flavored frozen food. See assignment help australia for more about the dinner, Peach lemonade and Slushies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innovation changes all the time these days. Effective entrepreneurs are exceptionally very much aware of that, so they change in like manner. gamification to motivae employees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I completely agree with you. Small Business needs a creativity that can change the world. But It needs smart ways to get success with it. Like a Mobile app which is the best way to track customers Needs or demands.
    I found a website, They Are providing free demo apps for Small business you can try out....
    www.hvantagetechnologies.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete