Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Channeling Kentucky In Anticipation of STELLA The Storm

Truth be told, I am holding this, but it is in my house if the storm gets really, REALLY bad. Katelyn dropped off a late birthday gift and I love my new frog, too. I put it on the table as an award for shoveling, plowing, and being during the BLiZ!

The BLiZ!

They're always much more fun in anticipation than during the actual experience.

I hit up the grocery early and as pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get my milk and cereal. I ran errands all day (this is my spring break, after all) and I was afraid I would lose time if we're trapped indoors for three days.

The gas tank in the garage is full for the blower and I have the shovels by the door. I've also piled up the books to be read and the to-due list for writing projects. Man, I even put the car in the garage (which would excite Chitunga because that means I actually straightened out the garage - which I did).

All schools are closed, including Fairfield University, and cars are to be off the roads beginning at 4 a.m.. Will it be 12 inches or 28? Only time will tell.

To be honest, all I am really caring about this morning is the season finale of This Is Us. It will make the entire day worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment