Tuesday, October 24, 2017

And On This 14 Hour Day, A Happy Birthday To My Little Sister

One of the reasons I stayed in this weekend was to cross many t's and dot a few i's, including a birthday tradition for my little sister. I know that I'm booked in meetings from early morning until graduate classes into the evening hours, and that is why I got a card into the mail late last week.

Chitunga asked, "Did you know that Casey is just a year younger than you?" I said, "Yup, for 4 months she is. We are both heading to the big Five Uh-Oh."

So, Happy Birthday, Lil' Sis.

And Congratulations to Fairfield University Men's Basketball team for hosting a fundraiser last night for hurricane relief in regions that are in desperate need. They looked great in their scrimmage against Hofstra and I love knowing that my donations are going where I intend them to go. Men and Women for others...always looking out for those in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment